People here might even claim to know Jesus, but they do not have the Holy Spirit living in them. They can be characterized by statements or questions such as:
- I don't believe there's a God.
- The bible is just a bunch of myths.
- Religion is a crutch for the weak.
- Christians are just intolerant and homophobic people.
- There are many ways a person can get to God.
- I don't believe in hell. People just make their own hell.
- I've been a good person, so when I die, everything will be okay. I'll take my chances with the big man upstairs.
- There is no absolute right or wrong. If something's right for you, it might not be right for me, and vice versa.
- I'm spiritual, but I don't connect with any one religion.
If you might fall in the seeker/spiritually dead stage, a Newcomer's Party would be a great place for you to meet some staff and elders that can answer any questions you might have..