Thank you for your interest in having one of our pastors involved in your event. Filling out this form is the first step in inviting a pastor to your event. Your answers will help that pastor and the lead elders determine if this event is a possibility for the pastor to be a part of.
Here are a few other guidelines to consider when requesting one of our pastors:
- If requesting Pastor Tim, our Senior Pastor, generally he is not able to travel or speak on a weekend due to his preaching and elder responsibilities at Pointe North.
- To protect their ministry, our pastors travel with a staff associate or their wife. Travel expenses (i.e. hotel, meals, etc.) must be provided* for both the pastor and his travel associate or wife.
- Asking our pastors to speak means you understand our major doctrinal beliefs and how they affect their teaching. Please review our Statement of Faith.
- Our pastors preach primarily from the English Standard Version (ESV) of the Bible.
- Events that are more that a 4 hour drive will require flight accommodations. All flights will leave from the Charleston Airport (CHS).
*Expenses and honorarium: Speakers have no set fees. However, as stated above, travel expenses must be provided for the pastor and his travel associate. If you wish to provide and honorarium to compensate the pastor for their time, please make checks payable to Pointe North Church with the pastor's name in the memo line.